Data protection policy for the activities carried out by the PONT Group
Identification data of the legal entity:
- Name: Asociația Grupul PONT / PONT Group / PONT Csoport
- Registered office: str. Horea no. 5, ap. 7-8, Cluj-Napoca
- Fiscal identification code: 25545941
For the activities carried out by PONT Group :
The following personal data can be processed: name, surname, domicile and / or residence address, date and place of birth, sex, citizenship, CNP, series and number of identity card / identity document, e-mail, telephone, curriculum vitae. It will also be possible to collect biometric data consisting of the image and voice of the person captured through pictures and / or audio-video recordings (automatic means and / or controlled by human operators, specialized programs and devices).
Purpose of processing:
- Personal data is processed in order to establish the identity of the person, to establish the legal framework and to verify the eligibility of the person to participate in a certain activity, in order to establish an easy and efficient way of communication (in case of phone number, e-mail ).
- Biometric data may be processed for archiving and for the exercise of legitimate rights and interests arising from the use of images and / or audio-video recordings in order to perform activities in which PONT Group is engaged.
Legal basis for processing: EU Regulation no. 679/206, art. 6, lit. a); art. 9 para. (2) lit. a).
- Personal data is kept for the time necessary to organize and carry out the activities undertaken by PONT Group, as well as for a maximum of 5 years from the date of completion of activities. Exceptions are the beneficiaries of transport, accommodation and meals, these personal data will be kept for 10 years, according to the Order of the Ministry of Public Finance (MFP) no. 2634/2015 on the archiving and keeping of accounting records and other financial-accounting documents with subsequent amendments and completions.
- Biometric data is kept for the period of time necessary for the organization and conduct of research activities and for a maximum of 5 years from the date of completion of the events in which the data were collected.
How data is processed: manually and/or automatically, depending on the specifics of the processing of each type of personal data highlighted above.
Transmission of processed data: to other private entities (collaborators, providers, co-organizers etc.) involved in the research activities carried out by the Operator, as well as to public entities (ISU, DSV, Police, Courts, Prosecutor’s Offices, City Hall, Local Council, County Council, Ministries etc.) involved in the organization of events carried out by the Operator or public entities with attributions of control and supervision of the activities carried out and which may claim access under the law. Regarding the special personal data, PONT Group will make efforts and will analyze objectively, for each individual situation, to what extent and if it is really necessary to disclose such data. To the extent that it appears that such disclosure is not necessary or will bring any disadvantage or inconvenience to the person who made them available, PONT Group may refuse the disclosure, unless the legislation in force obliges the Association to make available and such personal data.
Responsible person: Larisa Dumitroaea
The rights of data subjects (in relation to personal data processed by PONT Group):
The right to information – the data subject may request information on:
- the identity of the operator and his representative, if any;
- the purpose for which the data is processed;
- additional information, such as: recipients or categories of recipients of the data; whether the provision of all required data is mandatory and the consequences of refusing to provide it; the existence of the rights provided for in this law for the data subject, in particular the right of access, intervention and opposition, and the conditions under which they may be exercised;
- any other information the provision of which is required by order of the supervisory authority, taking into account the specifics of the processing.
The right to access data – everyone has the right to obtain the confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by him. PONT Group undertakes to provide at least the following:
- information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data envisaged and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- communicating in an intelligible form the data being processed as well as any available information on the origin of the data;
- information on the principles of operation of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data concerning that person is carried out;
- information on the existence of the right to intervene in the data and the right to object, as well as the conditions under which they may be exercised.
The right to intervene on data (rectification, deletion)– any data subject have the right to obtain, as appropriate, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data.
The right of opposition (withdrawal of consent, restriction of processing) – the data subject has the right to object at any time as data concerning him to be processed, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary.
The right not to be subject to individual decisions (automatic decisions, profiling) – the data subject may request and obtain human intervention in respect of such processing or may express his or her own views on such processing.
The right to data portability – the data subject may receive, under the relevant legislation, the personal data provided, in a format that can be read automatically or may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
The right to go to court – the data subject may address a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or he may address the courts for the observance of any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated;
Exercise of rights:
In order to exercise the rights recognized to the data subjects, they may address a written request, dated and signed at the following contact details:
- Responsible person: Larisa Dumitroaea
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0730 614 606
- Correspondence address: str. Horea no. 5, ap. 7-8, Cluj-Napoca, jud. Cluj
PONT Group undertakes to communicate the requested information within a maximum of 15 days from the receipt of the request.